Your membership with the North Jersey Chamber of Commerce (NJCC) is an INVESTMENT into your business and in the community.
As a member of the North Jersey Chamber, you receive:
- You will be associated with an organization whose roots go back over 100 years and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
EVENTS & PROGRAMS
- We host an average of 70 events/programs a year and offer over 250 more via our member hosted events. Our events are geared towards professional networking, personal and professional development, social networking, community, member-only functions and governmental affairs.
- Pricing discounts on admission for every event vs. non-member rate
- Free admission for our Business Performance Seminars, which focus on hot button topics pertaining to business, as well as, personal and professional development
- Special Member2Member discounts that can save you hundreds, if not, thousands of dollars on products and services you already use or will need in the future
- FREE marketing of your member deal or event through our social media outlets, website and email blasts. This is free marketing benefit that will reach tens of thousands of impressions.
- Access to hiring programs through our affiliate, the Passaic County Workforce Development Board, which will pay for up to 6 months of a new hire’s salary, when you hire one of their trained candidates.
- Internship programs through our member colleges and universities. Get an extra hand at your location to not only help free up some of your time, but a chance to mentor a future business professional and little or no cost to you!
- A gateway to special grants and loans through our partners at the SBA, RBAC, and SBDC
- Receive member pricing for all SHRM: North Jersey-Rockland County Chapter HR and Legal Seminars & Workshops
- 20% off Tuition at Berkeley College for you, your employees, and any immediate family. This can save you thousands of dollars and pay for your membership for its lifetime!
- 20% off Continuing Education and Certification Courses at William Paterson University
- Complimentary 3-Credit Hour Course at DeVry University, and 25% tuitions savings thereafter. And, eligible family members can utilize this be benefit.
- Complimentary use of Media and Board Room space at numerous member locations
- Volunteer programs with many non-profit community organizations within the chamber
- We believe networking doesn’t have to be stuffy, cliquey, or full of politics. We strive to host fun, energized, and dynamic events that creates a comfortable atmosphere, so no matter if you are new to networking or a seasoned pro, our events will be a great fit for you to build quality connections.
- We instill a pay-it-forward mindset that promotes helping one another, rather than the quick sell. It helps foster better opportunities for our members to build solid long-term relationships.
- Utilize our network of marketing resources at your fingertips. We offer a variety of low cost/highly effective sponsorship and marketing opportunities to showcase your business in front of hundreds of business professionals at events and hundreds of thousands impressions via our digital platforms.
- Turn to the chamber first when you are looking for a specific product or service. Working with members not only gives you the opportunity to get trusted service and a great price, but you will be developing a business relationship that could benefit your business down the road.
- We also offer special discounts on continuing education, certification programs, and tuition at local colleges and universities for you, your employees, and your families!
- We have well over 500 business members and 5000+ business contacts in over 125 cities and towns in NJ.
- We are the largest business organization in Passaic County with a large core of members in Passaic, Bergen, Essex and Morris Counties (11 counties overall).
- When you attend one of our events, you have the opportunity to connect with professionals from all over NJ, not just a handful of towns. You will always meet someone new at one of our events, which is why it’s important to be active because you never know who you will run into and the impact they could have on your business.
The most important aspect of joining the NJCC is to BE ACTIVE.
Joining the NJCC is no different than joining a gym. You join a gym to take advantage of the opportunities the club offers such as free weights, classes, cardio machines, personal training, etc… If you don’t show up, then you can’t expect results and if you do show up, results don’t happen overnight. It takes time and for some people, results can happen much faster than others. You have to be DEDICATED and PATIENT.
Being active means attending a good number of our over 70 events a year, offering a member2member discount, connecting with fellow members that you can form a partnership with, and taking advantage of the many opportunities we offer that can save you both time and money.
If you have any questions, prior to joining, you are encouraged to call us at 973-470-9300, so that we may answer any questions you may have, learn more about your business and goals and help you get off to the right start within the North Jersey Chamber.